What an amazing ride it’s been. We couldn’t have asked for our EP album release to go any better. Thanks everyone so much for your support! We have so many thanks to give out….
- Our wonderfully talented opening acts Elsa Jayne and Erin Saoirse Adair
- Sarah Rogers for writing this lovely article about the DIY recording process in Nunavut for our new album in the Nunatsiaq News
- Finding True North for letting us talk about LGBTQ issues in the North as part of NWT Pride
- Greenlandic newspaper the Arctic Journal for writing about Ovayok Road
- CBC North’s Trail’s End for interviewing us about the new album
- CBC North’s Loren McGinnis from the Trailbreaker for his continuous encouragement
- Paul Randall for playing Ovayok Road on his Sheppey FM Bluetown Electronica radio show all the way from Sheppey, England
- Simon Edwards for playing our single Fault Lines on Loose Canon on 6 Towns Radio, from Stoke-on-Trent, England, which can be streamed here (we are loving the British love!)
- Coral Andrews for writing about our Waterloo show with Elsa Jayne in the Record newspaper
- DJ Jeff E Jeff for playing our tune Blanket Burrito on his Sound FM radio show the Electrifying Sessions in Waterloo
- Canadian Beats for their review of our album
- Lina from CHUO FM’s Ladies First, for featuring us for an entire hour on her radio show!
- Ming Wu, from CHUO FM’s No Filter
- Julie Lalonde, from CHUO FM’s The Third Wave
- Apt613 Live from CHUO FM, and also Jared Davidson for writing this sweet article about our opener Elsa Jayne
But most of all, we thank our fans for coming to our shows, buying our album, and giving us your encouraging words! We’re resting right now to recover from our album release excitement, but can’t wait to get back into it.
If you haven’t had a chance to listen to or buy the album yet, check it out here!
Finally, here are some photos from our release shows!